I must confess that some of these little kinetics systems I made ended up being more for my entertainment than for any outside viewers, unless they happened to step in the doorway and look behind the paper that divides the front of the window from the back. My intention was for this contraption to cause movement in the rest of the installation. I also planned to backlight and project its shadow onto the paper. I may yet get the opportunity, but the space is very small and difficult to work in, and it's hard to go work at night because there are often programs at ATA, which is great.
Index to Claire Bain's Internet ites
- Contact Claire Bain
- FASHION STUDIO 17
- Blooming Babel Photo Novel
- Claire Bain Static Art Website
- Claire Bain Poetry
- Claire Bain Fiction
- Olympia by Everyone Project
- Dutch Tortoise Project
- Art Explosion Studios Page
- Youtube Channel
- Public Visual Space / The functions of street art and ...
- Notes on Nova: "The Nova Avon" Internet Performance Hybrid project
- Artists Television Access Blog ( ATA )